About our blog's authors

7:47 PM / Posted by E-commerce Change the World /

Charlie Tan Hui Chew

Hi everyone, my name is Tan Hui Chew, you can call me Charlie. I’m 21 years old and from Banting, Selangor. Currently, I’m a year three semester one student who is taking Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) Accounting in University Tunku Abdul Rahman. My father is a part time insurance agent, 54 years old and mother is a business woman, 47 years old. Besides, I got three brothers and a sister.

By the way, let me describe more about myself to you. In fact, I’m a talkative girl who likes to be friend with anyone and share the joy and sorrow with my best friend. Besides, I enjoy watching drama during my leisure time especially Taiwan drama as I can see all the actors that I like. Hence, watching drama is one of my hobbies as well. Sleeping also can be considered as my hobby because sleep can reduce my stress and unhappiness. Therefore, my housemates and best friend always called me “lazy pig”. Another hobby is to be a mountaineer as climbing can refresh my mind and relax my body as well.

Now, let me share the top 5 websites that I frequently visited. They are www.facebook.com, www.baidu.com, www.gougou.com, www.hotmail.com, and www.youtube.com. Baidu.com and gougou.com are the most websites that I visited as I can download all the music that I like from baidu, and download all the drama that I want to watch from the gougou.com. These websites can help me pass my time especially when I’m feeling bored. On the other hand, the top 5 activities that I frequently did are searching music, drama, play games, photos of artists, and view friend profile from facebook.

If you want to know more about me, feel free to visit my website.
Lim Ker Pei
I am Lim Ker Pei, Melissa who is currently a Year 3 student of University Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) from Bachelor of Commerce (HONS) Accounting. I’m from Kuala Lumpur which is the centre of Malaysia therefore I’m a typical city girl that lives in a world of Information Technology. I will have contact or deal with IT in my day-to-day life for example blogging, checking mails and keep in touch with my friends all around the world via MSN messenger. Therefore through this blog, my friends and I will share some information about E-Commerce so that readers will have a clearer idea or picture of what E-Commerce is actually all about.

My hobbies are reading blogs, hanging out with my friends and will play piano in my leisure time. The 5 top websites that I visited the most are Google, Facebook, Hotmail.com, Blogger.com and theStar.com. I visit all these websites to search for information, keep connected with my friends and also to entertain myself. Besides that, I’ll update myself with the latest news and the current issues from theStar.com.

The 5 top internet activities that I’ll do are playing online games, checking my e-mails, chatting with my friends via MSN messenger, update my facebook account by uploading photos and lastly searching for new information.

Lastly, if you guys want to know more about me please do not hesitate to visit my personal blog: Ker Pei's Blog.


Marcus Teoh Kim Hung
I am glad to have this opportunity to introduce myself in this E-commerce Web Log (Blog). My name is Teoh Kim Hung, everyone called me “Ah Teoh”. Let me write a bit about myself, I am an undergraduate student of University Tunku Abdul Rahman and major in accounting. I like to travel and swim during my leisure time because these activities help me to open my mind and keep my body fit. The only sentence to describe myself is “I am who I am”, because I believe that everyone is special.

Internet has played a major role in my life since I entered into university. The top 5 activities I always do are chatting via live messenger, blogging, reading news, gaming and searching for information. Although Internet brings a lot of benefit but I am not addicted to it. This is because if a person gets addicted to internet, it will cause damages to relationships and also the growth of individuals.

The 5 websites I visited the most are YouTube, Facebook, My blogger’s blog, ChinaPress dotcom, and Viwawa. Among these websites, YouTube is my favorite as I can view many funny videos, news, and even my favorite artist’s music video followed by Facebook and My blogger’s blog because it helps me to get the latest updates of my friends’ status. In my opinion, reading English articles and news is a headache for me, so I would rather read Chinese news as ChinaPress dotcom provides this service to public.


Fum Phaik Yin
My name is Fum Phaik Yin and I was just got into the world of 21 years old in May. I come from a family of five. My family and I are currently living in Puchong. I am taking my bachelor course in Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) and this is my third year in the course. I am currently staying in a rented condominium unit due to my study in UTAR, Sg. Long.

Whenever I am free, I will read some books or magazines. I prefer reading novel and short paragraphs that discuss issues about life. Besides, I like to watch movie and listen to music when I am free. I usually check out for the latest movie and songs online. Besides that, I also surf the net quite often to search for the information I want, perform selling and purchasing, and also keep in contact with my friends.

If possible, I will visit Friendster.com, Sosot.net and WBLE everyday. I will check my comments in Friendster everyday to keep in touch with my friends. On the other hand, the purpose of surfing Sosot.net is to shop for things that I need and also selling things whereas surfing WBLE is to check any latest lecture notes or tutorials worksheets were uploaded. Besides, I also use Google to search for the information I want frequently, I choose Google because it gives a wider results for my searching. For entertainment purpose, I surf Meetoto and Kongregate to relax and reduce stress. Meetoto is a singing game; it is a place that provides stages and rooms for your avatar to sing whereas Kongregate is a games library which has thousands and millions of games to get rid of your bored.

I am trying to enjoy the life I am having now because I think life will be tougher after graduation since working life will starts.

Labels: , , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous on June 9, 2009 at 10:05 PM

i introduce u one website,
quite nice,
wrote by a malaysian blogger,

name snow white,
her blog have many thing to see,
some of them very interesting,
can sometimes u also may learn many new thg there,

the link is here: http://www.snowxwhite.com/tc/

Comment by w3n on July 12, 2009 at 10:11 PM

hihi..phaikyin..sorry for late reply your comment..thanks your sharing o~can let me know u more..hehe^^add oil o..have a look to my blog o...

Post a Comment